CLICK ON MY SPONSOR

LOVE ME? CLICK ON MY SPONSOR!

SPONSOR 1 : ESCAPE CELCOM
What's a #RM10SMILE? It's the smile that comes naturally from within when someone receives a pleasant surprise. Imagine the smile you have when you receive a kind gesture or stumble upon something or someone that brings back fond memories.
Click here to find out more about #RM10Smile!

SPONSOR 2: AIRASIA
Need an affordable, non-cliché recommendation for your next holiday? One word, Hyderabad?
Check out AirAsia promo to Hyderabad here!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TOTALLY ASIAN BREAKFAST


Last Thursday, I drove to work with full of 'high spirit'...
Why???
Metallica concert on the night before...
I went to Metalica concert???
Huh!!!!
Me??? jamming with all those human????
Not my style...
The radio dj that morning got totally hook up with the concert ant he played metalica in the morning...WOW!!!!!
Head banging while driving????
Not advisable!!!1
Driving with attitude...yeahhhhh!!! rock in!!!!

Aish...my post title is not Metalica right....kekekeke ...
got carried away...

My Thursday breakfast....
my 'tak jadi' kimchi...damn got to work on my skill...
yam cake and lobak cake eat with spicy anchovy...

What do you think of my last Thursday breakfast???
Totally Asian...kekekekeke
Korean , china, Malaysia...WTH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. tak pernah mkn kimchi..tapi ada hati nak gi jalan2 korea..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blogger friend pandai buat kimchi. Memang fav dia ☺☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...

CLICK ON MY SPONSOR AD