CLICK ON MY SPONSOR

VOUCHER CODE CYBERLAZ25 : RM25 off RM150 purchase CYBERLAZ50 : RM50 off RM300 purchase

Lazada Malaysia

LOVE ME? CLICK ON MY SPONSOR!

SPONSOR 1 : MAXIS
Always worrying about your monthly phone bill??? You'll feel FREE when you see this.
Click on this link!

SPONSOR 2 : Estee Lauder
Wanna be the first amongst your girlfriends to sample Estee Lauder's new intuitive cream?
Want hydrated, firmer and younger looking skin? Ladies, get your Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme crème sample here!

SPONSOR 3: AIRASIA
Need an affordable, non-cliché recommendation for your next holiday? One word, Hyderabad?
Check out AirAsia promo to Hyderabad here!

Monday, June 10, 2013

UNIQLO CRAZE

Last Friday morning went out shopping for some office thingy...
I excuse myself ...divert to Uniqlo.....whoa!!!!
Limited Offer here limited offer there...
OMMMMMAAAA!!!!
my favourite pants on limited offer price.... ohhhhh ..I can't resist this ...no matter how hard I pray to GOD!!!
The EVIL side seems to be stronger than ever!!!!
Muahahahaha....
Grab four colors at once....muahahahaha...MAD woman.....
I went to cashier....to pay...oh well...I end up check out with 5 colors...WTH!!!!
Uniqlo cashie said , I am the first person received this blue color bag at KLCC outlet...AWESOME!!!!
 

 
Oh   MA BABY!!!! come to MAMA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by...

CLICK ON MY SPONSOR AD