Skip to main content

PADU Registration Experience

Sponsored Article

Jade O Jade


Last year December, I have a one day trip to Myanmar.
Since the meeting got delayed for one and half hour, myself and another colleague decided to de tour to one jewellery shop there.
mmmmm.... since somebody told me I can be more calm if I wear jade...so I end up shopping for jade.
I bought 2 of this pendant.
I learn some basic to identify genuine jade during my trip to Beijing.
hehehehe...no so wasteful to travel eh???
I still learn something.....
 
Do you know the most expensive and quality is Burma Jadeite.
 
1. Hold it up to a bright light. 
look at the internal structure. If you see little fibrous or granular, felt-like, asbestos-like intertwinings? Then this is probably genuine jadeite.
 
2. Hold the piece of jade in your hand.
It should feel cold, smooth and soap like to the touch.
It should take a while to get warm if it is real.
Oh well ...this maybe very subjective, and most helpful when you can compare it to real jade of a similar shape and size.
 
3. Try to perform a scratch test.
Jadeite is very hard; it will scratch glass or even metal. 
Use the blunt end of a pair of scissors and gently press down and draw a line on an area on the jade piece that is not visible (bottom or end of the piece).
If it scratches glass or steel, it could still be many of the alternatives to jade as well, including the various forms of green quartz and prehnite.
You can perform this test at your own risk. The piece may be very valuable, even if it's not made from jade, and can lose significant value if scratched.
 
At the end of the day...it is your luck to get to real jade.
Is my jade real???
Well... I tried my best to perform the test.
With amount of cash in hand at that time????
I think mine is 80% real jadeite.
 
Did I get more calm, after wearing this jadeite????
mmmmm.... now I start to have doubt ...why???
I think my anger is over the top since I start to wear this jadeite.
Is it the jadeite effect???
or???
I am the one with attitude problem....
99% me with attitude problem...nothing got to do with the jadeite effect at all.

Then I read...mine is not Jadeite...I suppose to wear Amethyst...ceh!!!! now I have to start looking for Amethyst???
mmmm....where to put these two jadeite, I just bought???

Comments

Ads In Feed

Adsense in text

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmoderm Luminous A Retinol Review

In general, most people are advised to start using retinol in their mid-20s. Why do we need retinol for our skin? Well, this is because collagen and elastin production starts to slow down. Adding retinol into our skincare routine at age of 25 to 30 is the perfect time to slow down the ageing process. So, what is retinol that people are hyping about? In short, retinol is a topical product containing a vitamin A derivative. Technically speaking a type of retinoid which works to increase collagen production. It helps to treat acne, and blackheads and is also ideal to improve skincare texture such as minimising fine lines, and wrinkles and brightening dull skin. Personally, I am a beginner in adding Retinol into my skincare routine. At the age of 47 years old. I guess, am afraid to start one because I read many side effects if use it wrong.  What is the side effect if you use retinol wrong?  Retinols can increase your skin's sensitivity to sunlight. So, it is advisable to apply this at

Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E Product Review

  I was so excited to get an opportunity to review the Malaysia famous skincare brand Cosmoderm, this week. So in love with their Vitamin E Bi-Phased Tonning Essence. If you are a big fan of Cosmoderm skincare, you will know that they have few dedicated series for specific skin conditions. One of their famous skincare series is the Tea Tree Oil.  Last week, I got my hands on the new improved look CosmodermTea Tree Oil and Vitamin E series. * Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser * Tea Tree Oil Refining Oil Control Serum * Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Foam * Vitamin E Bi-Phased Toning Essence Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil skincare series is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin. To be honest, I in love with their new subtle colour packaging. It looks more classy compare to the previous packaging. The Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil series a proven natural antibacterial with soothing properties to reduce acne and acne spot. The most important,  price for each of their skincare is affordable for anyone. Cosmoderm T

Acupuncture Treatment at Tung Shin Hospital

My Plantar Fasciitis getting bad after return down to KL from Genting short weekend getaway recently. I guess my backpack load too heavy and stress up my heel so much. For those who don't know what is Plantar Fasciitis, I will give you some brief about this. Who knows it may hit you too once you aging like me...hehehe. Anyway, its good to know. Plantar Fasciitis is common pain for middle-aged people. WTH! can't believe I aged this quickly. Young people don't so happy! If you on your feet a lot and do lots of sports, this can hit you too.This pain caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch.  I got mine last year after came back from Taiwan trip in April 2016. I got diagnosed with knee problem in June 2016. So literally tackle my pain one by one. I concentrate on my knee healing and ignore the pain on my feet. Recently the pain on bottom of my heel getting unbearable. Every step with lots of pain and really wish can swallow pain killers or I kill people