Skip to main content

Beauty Inside Out with Newly Launched Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel

Sponsored Article

One Night at Shangri La KL Suite

I received a phone call last Saturday morning from a girlfriend...
She invited me to spend a night with her at Shangri La Horizon Club suites on Saturday night.
Ohohohoho....cancel all appointment!!!!
Shangri La!!!! I am coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On normal Saturday or weekend, me will grumble and will not go out from my house unless people fetch me from home.
Yup! lazy bum...don't want to drive.
But for this....hehehehe drove all the way throughout the 'bloody weekend traffic jam' during lunch hours on Saturday afternoon...what the heck!!!
Its free ma!!!
Do you think I can afford to stay here with my own money....yes I can afford but hell...I will not spend my hard earn money to enjoy this kind of luxury! Never!!!
Oh! well...
Back to my experience in Shangri La suites....
 

Open the door and see this small office...yup! for working area..
They provide internet access,printer,voice mail phone and other stationeries


straight ahead ...is the living room with flat screen TV for you to enjoy.
They also provide DVD player and selection of DVD for rent.


The room with bedside control panel.
Press the button the curtain will close and open...wuhuuhuhuh...sounded like ' dumb ass' hoh???
Oh ya!!! there is another flatscreen TV in the room...Whoa!!!!...sounded like 'dumb ass' again???
Oh..whatever....this is my experience...just read further..k


the bath tub with another flat screen TV.... so luxury huh?


the view from the room


the view from the living room...that swimming pool is at Concorde Hotel


here come the best part for coffee lovers like me...
Nespresso machine...
You can drink until overdosed of caffein...O lalalalalala...


Complimentary box of chocolates....so spoil diet


welcome fruits basket
 
 Then both of us went down around 3pm for a complimentary high tea at Horizon Club.




Outside view
 


view from the table


we sat at this table on Sunday morning breakfast


my afternoon tea time with bitter marmalade,English raisins scone and smoke salmon sandwich top with caviar.


the one look like green ' ninja turtle' ...omo too sweet!!!
 
Right after the hi tea.. my girlfriend and I start discussing on our dinner...WTH!
Yup! Malaysian taste....sweet will not satisfy us...we need to look for hot and spicy fried food...jeng jeng...since it is raining heavily we decided to take the complimentary shuttle to Pavillion.
Then we went shopping at that area and walk back...
Oh well...we need to loose that calories though!
Yup...not that far...just around 10 minutes..not enough time to fully sweat the whole body though..
 
Homely girls will always stay in the room and be couch potato woman staring at that big box...me end up in the bath tub, soaking myself after a long day....
 
So lovely!!!!


waiting for Sunday morning breakfast time


Poached egg on wholemeal toast bread
and then head back to the room to enjoy for the last hours....
 



enjoy my last hours with my third cup of coffee while reading the sunday newspaper...
 
 
Back to life...
Back to reality...
After clock strike 12:00noon (eheh not midnight ya...like in Cinderella)...both of us goes separate way at carpark and back to our original habitat....
No more luxury...
Just an average human lifestyle....
 
God Bless...for this opportunity!!!
 
For my girlfriend wish you good health and good life always......don't forget me again ya!!!!

Comments

Ads In Feed

Adsense in text

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmoderm Luminous A Retinol Review

In general, most people are advised to start using retinol in their mid-20s. Why do we need retinol for our skin? Well, this is because collagen and elastin production starts to slow down. Adding retinol into our skincare routine at age of 25 to 30 is the perfect time to slow down the ageing process. So, what is retinol that people are hyping about? In short, retinol is a topical product containing a vitamin A derivative. Technically speaking a type of retinoid which works to increase collagen production. It helps to treat acne, and blackheads and is also ideal to improve skincare texture such as minimising fine lines, and wrinkles and brightening dull skin. Personally, I am a beginner in adding Retinol into my skincare routine. At the age of 47 years old. I guess, am afraid to start one because I read many side effects if use it wrong.  What is the side effect if you use retinol wrong?  Retinols can increase your skin's sensitivity to sunlight. So, it is advisable to apply this at

Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E Product Review

  I was so excited to get an opportunity to review the Malaysia famous skincare brand Cosmoderm, this week. So in love with their Vitamin E Bi-Phased Tonning Essence. If you are a big fan of Cosmoderm skincare, you will know that they have few dedicated series for specific skin conditions. One of their famous skincare series is the Tea Tree Oil.  Last week, I got my hands on the new improved look CosmodermTea Tree Oil and Vitamin E series. * Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser * Tea Tree Oil Refining Oil Control Serum * Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Foam * Vitamin E Bi-Phased Toning Essence Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil skincare series is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin. To be honest, I in love with their new subtle colour packaging. It looks more classy compare to the previous packaging. The Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil series a proven natural antibacterial with soothing properties to reduce acne and acne spot. The most important,  price for each of their skincare is affordable for anyone. Cosmoderm T

Acupuncture Treatment at Tung Shin Hospital

My Plantar Fasciitis getting bad after return down to KL from Genting short weekend getaway recently. I guess my backpack load too heavy and stress up my heel so much. For those who don't know what is Plantar Fasciitis, I will give you some brief about this. Who knows it may hit you too once you aging like me...hehehe. Anyway, its good to know. Plantar Fasciitis is common pain for middle-aged people. WTH! can't believe I aged this quickly. Young people don't so happy! If you on your feet a lot and do lots of sports, this can hit you too.This pain caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch.  I got mine last year after came back from Taiwan trip in April 2016. I got diagnosed with knee problem in June 2016. So literally tackle my pain one by one. I concentrate on my knee healing and ignore the pain on my feet. Recently the pain on bottom of my heel getting unbearable. Every step with lots of pain and really wish can swallow pain killers or I kill people