Skip to main content

PADU Registration Experience

Sponsored Article

Sad or Disgusting

Yesterday evening while walking towards my gym at Menara Maxis, a Malay couple with their lil toddler was walking in front of me.What attract my attention to this couple is their lil toddler was walking bare foot. mmmmm.... her parent was very selfish to my thought. Both of them know how to protect their feet but they are very ignorance about the lil one.
Then the wife turn to her back and asked her husband.
"Dear! have you seen our other child?"
OMG!!!! (Usher new song style) like that also can ar????
Malaysia sangat sangat boleh!!!!!
The best thing is the husband replied.
" Let him be le!!!!!"

Arrrrrr???? My jaw drop to hear the reply.
Then this couple and bare foot lil toddler walk ahead without even stop by and curious about their other kid whereabouts.

I am very amaze with such thinking from a 'so called parent'.

This morning while having my morning Yong Tau Foo AGAIN... I read this news about a woman won RM1.4million suit again Gombak Police. The suit was since 1999 for the death of her husband whom involve in drugs and died while in police custody. She is now can enjoy the downfall with her 2 teenage sons.
Thinking about this again.... make me wonder....they deserve such compensation???? ooooppppsss I don't want to risk my blog by making another statement or else.

There are many cases around us and see how other people enjoyment can be other people burden. Imagine that a couple fall in love got married. Make love all night long with full of satisfaction like the whole world is theirs alone. Make one baby, another bay, then another baby then another baby then another then another more and more....
Did any of them while doing it occur to their mind on the cost of bringing these new life to the world????
We heard in the news, on sad story people live in the shoddy van with 7 kids eating snails and so on and on and on....

This thought always come to my mind. Well, is it my problem?????
How should I feel?
Sad or disgusting?

As a single lady surviving in this big city alone fighting hard for my survival, where I am now is from my hard work. I feel unfair to be sad for such news or story.

People can call me cold hearted! But the truth is my life experience surviving alone in this big city for 16 years without help from the government really make me who I am now! From nothing living like a nomad , sleep on the floor with just a piece of cloth as my bed ,eating instant noodle 1 pack a day and wake up 4.30am just to get the 1st bus in the morning to work and walk 3km daily just to reach work place. Travel from one flea market to another one to sell peanuts just to pay my rent and buy some food. Most of the time face difficult and ridiculous bosses who always make me cry my heart out .

So???? as a person who has gone through all these hardship, I am seriously have a mix feeling on how should I feel?

Comments

Ads In Feed

Adsense in text

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmoderm Luminous A Retinol Review

In general, most people are advised to start using retinol in their mid-20s. Why do we need retinol for our skin? Well, this is because collagen and elastin production starts to slow down. Adding retinol into our skincare routine at age of 25 to 30 is the perfect time to slow down the ageing process. So, what is retinol that people are hyping about? In short, retinol is a topical product containing a vitamin A derivative. Technically speaking a type of retinoid which works to increase collagen production. It helps to treat acne, and blackheads and is also ideal to improve skincare texture such as minimising fine lines, and wrinkles and brightening dull skin. Personally, I am a beginner in adding Retinol into my skincare routine. At the age of 47 years old. I guess, am afraid to start one because I read many side effects if use it wrong.  What is the side effect if you use retinol wrong?  Retinols can increase your skin's sensitivity to sunlight. So, it is advisable to apply this at

Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E Product Review

  I was so excited to get an opportunity to review the Malaysia famous skincare brand Cosmoderm, this week. So in love with their Vitamin E Bi-Phased Tonning Essence. If you are a big fan of Cosmoderm skincare, you will know that they have few dedicated series for specific skin conditions. One of their famous skincare series is the Tea Tree Oil.  Last week, I got my hands on the new improved look CosmodermTea Tree Oil and Vitamin E series. * Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser * Tea Tree Oil Refining Oil Control Serum * Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Foam * Vitamin E Bi-Phased Toning Essence Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil skincare series is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin. To be honest, I in love with their new subtle colour packaging. It looks more classy compare to the previous packaging. The Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil series a proven natural antibacterial with soothing properties to reduce acne and acne spot. The most important,  price for each of their skincare is affordable for anyone. Cosmoderm T

Acupuncture Treatment at Tung Shin Hospital

My Plantar Fasciitis getting bad after return down to KL from Genting short weekend getaway recently. I guess my backpack load too heavy and stress up my heel so much. For those who don't know what is Plantar Fasciitis, I will give you some brief about this. Who knows it may hit you too once you aging like me...hehehe. Anyway, its good to know. Plantar Fasciitis is common pain for middle-aged people. WTH! can't believe I aged this quickly. Young people don't so happy! If you on your feet a lot and do lots of sports, this can hit you too.This pain caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch.  I got mine last year after came back from Taiwan trip in April 2016. I got diagnosed with knee problem in June 2016. So literally tackle my pain one by one. I concentrate on my knee healing and ignore the pain on my feet. Recently the pain on bottom of my heel getting unbearable. Every step with lots of pain and really wish can swallow pain killers or I kill people