Skip to main content

PADU Registration Experience

Sponsored Article

When you are married...

I was in the lift with this couple. I am not trying to be nosy but can't help since both of them were arguing.
Husband : ' For 5 years you have been listening to me. Why this time you are so stubborn?'
Wife : ' Because the 5 years I 've been listening la .. this time I am not listening. so... '
Husband : You have to listen to me because I am your husband '
Wife : 'No! I am your wife you should listen to me sometimes...'
This goes on and on until both of them left the lift.
I obviously support the wife... not because I am a woman myself but don't you think married life about sharing life therefore both says matters? not just one party decide but need consent from both. Anything should go through a discussion and consent, right?
I have a girlfriend told me that she regret to get married because everything have to be decided by the husband she got no says at all.
Husband were different during their courtship. She misses her singlehood life.
She have freedom and have her own money. Now since she is jobless after got married most of the time very much depends on husband.She got pregnant when she is not ready to be a mother. She really go into a depression!Poor lady! Hope she stay strong.. Its here decision at 1st place...
Another girlfriend of mine have to threat the husband by moving out from their house, leaving him taking care of the 2 children. Why did she took this drastic decision? Simple to teach the husband from not to just listen to one woman (his mother). She just need to teach him there is another woman that very important and her opinion matter! She live with me for 6 months and took her husband that long to woo her back! hahahaha seriously I watch live drama everyday during the 6 month.Now both of them happy family and I am glad for both of them.
Sometimes I wonder did people really change after you live together?
Why people whom got married wish to be single again? If married life really that bad then this will scare people like me to get this partnership commitment!!!!
Do I one day will be married to somebody?
Do I one day will have my own children and have family?
Everybody told me each of us were created with a suitor (partner), I am 35 years old do I really have one???? Doubt it now!
Wait until I 50 years old ???aiyohhhh 15 years to go....not much time left.. hahahah...can't imagine getting married at age 50 years, rather stay as old virgin then...
Anyway, since my life as single is happy now... why bother all that hahahaha all I know enjoy my life and grow old in style...
Ah!!! here goes my hectic month again.. studies and workload always comes together one to feed you one for future use... I got no choice here..

Comments

Ads In Feed

Adsense in text

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmoderm Luminous A Retinol Review

In general, most people are advised to start using retinol in their mid-20s. Why do we need retinol for our skin? Well, this is because collagen and elastin production starts to slow down. Adding retinol into our skincare routine at age of 25 to 30 is the perfect time to slow down the ageing process. So, what is retinol that people are hyping about? In short, retinol is a topical product containing a vitamin A derivative. Technically speaking a type of retinoid which works to increase collagen production. It helps to treat acne, and blackheads and is also ideal to improve skincare texture such as minimising fine lines, and wrinkles and brightening dull skin. Personally, I am a beginner in adding Retinol into my skincare routine. At the age of 47 years old. I guess, am afraid to start one because I read many side effects if use it wrong.  What is the side effect if you use retinol wrong?  Retinols can increase your skin's sensitivity to sunlight. So, it is advisable to apply this at

Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E Product Review

  I was so excited to get an opportunity to review the Malaysia famous skincare brand Cosmoderm, this week. So in love with their Vitamin E Bi-Phased Tonning Essence. If you are a big fan of Cosmoderm skincare, you will know that they have few dedicated series for specific skin conditions. One of their famous skincare series is the Tea Tree Oil.  Last week, I got my hands on the new improved look CosmodermTea Tree Oil and Vitamin E series. * Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser * Tea Tree Oil Refining Oil Control Serum * Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Foam * Vitamin E Bi-Phased Toning Essence Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil skincare series is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin. To be honest, I in love with their new subtle colour packaging. It looks more classy compare to the previous packaging. The Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil series a proven natural antibacterial with soothing properties to reduce acne and acne spot. The most important,  price for each of their skincare is affordable for anyone. Cosmoderm T

Acupuncture Treatment at Tung Shin Hospital

My Plantar Fasciitis getting bad after return down to KL from Genting short weekend getaway recently. I guess my backpack load too heavy and stress up my heel so much. For those who don't know what is Plantar Fasciitis, I will give you some brief about this. Who knows it may hit you too once you aging like me...hehehe. Anyway, its good to know. Plantar Fasciitis is common pain for middle-aged people. WTH! can't believe I aged this quickly. Young people don't so happy! If you on your feet a lot and do lots of sports, this can hit you too.This pain caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch.  I got mine last year after came back from Taiwan trip in April 2016. I got diagnosed with knee problem in June 2016. So literally tackle my pain one by one. I concentrate on my knee healing and ignore the pain on my feet. Recently the pain on bottom of my heel getting unbearable. Every step with lots of pain and really wish can swallow pain killers or I kill people