Skip to main content

PADU Registration Experience

Sponsored Article

Naughty girl - repent

Today, I am feeling good as usual because is Monday!
Monday is 'The Mother' of the week so it is important to start my week right or else...
Work as usual nothing new.. meeting few scary look people.

I left around 6.30pm with good spirit and thought will do SERIOUS revision for my studies.
On the way home stuck in traffic jam at Kerinchi Link towards federal highway as usual le..
But... today a bit different
One hot guy in Dark Grey Honda City beside me hihihi...
I suddenly feeling flirty.. ( yeah! I am bad today)

I look at the guy and he also look at me.. just want to test power hahaha
I throw my sweetest and seductive smile to him and wink hahahah BAD RINA!
Very unusual of me.. mid life crisis like that le..
POWERFUL ONE!!!

Response... haha he actual look at me smile and wink back.. as mentioned he is at the other lane.
He look so adorable but...
Seriously I feel guilty..
When the traffic start moving he actually accidently kiss the car in front of him.
Oooopppsss ! not my fault.

Of course I feel guilty after that. Hope he is ok and car not badly damage.
I think he must be cursing me after that .
Hope he don't remember my car plate number and also recognise me...scary...

Reached home bought some prawn thought wanna cook prawn since long time never cook but end up my whole housing area blackout. Since I only have hot plate at home so having electricity in the house is necessary and here goes my chillies prawn.
Turned back to buy some candles and lighter.
I can't afford to loafing outside because I have some rescue mission at home.

My rescue mission is to save my 2 magnum ice creams and 2 tub of walls ice creams which I just bought yesterday.
I manage to eat 2 almond magnums and half tub of ice creams when my stomach go upset and feel like throwing up. Yeah! me with my extreme case again... Stop eating the ice cream and just leave the remaining to melt.... isk isk my ice creams...
I believe this is God punishment to me for being bad and naughty girl until make other people involve in accident or the hot guy in that honda curse me for distracting him ...
I won't do it again ok..

I repent! I will never flirt to anybody anymore....

Thank God! got the light back before my NCIS started... wuhuhuhu here goes my study...

Comments

Ads In Feed

Adsense in text

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmoderm Luminous A Retinol Review

In general, most people are advised to start using retinol in their mid-20s. Why do we need retinol for our skin? Well, this is because collagen and elastin production starts to slow down. Adding retinol into our skincare routine at age of 25 to 30 is the perfect time to slow down the ageing process. So, what is retinol that people are hyping about? In short, retinol is a topical product containing a vitamin A derivative. Technically speaking a type of retinoid which works to increase collagen production. It helps to treat acne, and blackheads and is also ideal to improve skincare texture such as minimising fine lines, and wrinkles and brightening dull skin. Personally, I am a beginner in adding Retinol into my skincare routine. At the age of 47 years old. I guess, am afraid to start one because I read many side effects if use it wrong.  What is the side effect if you use retinol wrong?  Retinols can increase your skin's sensitivity to sunlight. So, it is advisable to apply this at

Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E Product Review

  I was so excited to get an opportunity to review the Malaysia famous skincare brand Cosmoderm, this week. So in love with their Vitamin E Bi-Phased Tonning Essence. If you are a big fan of Cosmoderm skincare, you will know that they have few dedicated series for specific skin conditions. One of their famous skincare series is the Tea Tree Oil.  Last week, I got my hands on the new improved look CosmodermTea Tree Oil and Vitamin E series. * Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser * Tea Tree Oil Refining Oil Control Serum * Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Foam * Vitamin E Bi-Phased Toning Essence Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil skincare series is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin. To be honest, I in love with their new subtle colour packaging. It looks more classy compare to the previous packaging. The Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil series a proven natural antibacterial with soothing properties to reduce acne and acne spot. The most important,  price for each of their skincare is affordable for anyone. Cosmoderm T

Acupuncture Treatment at Tung Shin Hospital

My Plantar Fasciitis getting bad after return down to KL from Genting short weekend getaway recently. I guess my backpack load too heavy and stress up my heel so much. For those who don't know what is Plantar Fasciitis, I will give you some brief about this. Who knows it may hit you too once you aging like me...hehehe. Anyway, its good to know. Plantar Fasciitis is common pain for middle-aged people. WTH! can't believe I aged this quickly. Young people don't so happy! If you on your feet a lot and do lots of sports, this can hit you too.This pain caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch.  I got mine last year after came back from Taiwan trip in April 2016. I got diagnosed with knee problem in June 2016. So literally tackle my pain one by one. I concentrate on my knee healing and ignore the pain on my feet. Recently the pain on bottom of my heel getting unbearable. Every step with lots of pain and really wish can swallow pain killers or I kill people